A powerful tool to help manage your pet’s care schedule.
What is PetDesk?
PetDesk is a safe, free smartphone app that makes it easier to manage your pet’s health. It is available for both IOS and Android devices. PetDesk doesn’t take up much space on your phone, and there are no unwanted messages or ads.
Why should I use the PetDesk app?
Here are some of the ways that PetDesk can help you communicate with your veterinary professionals at BloomingPaws Vet Clinic:
- Keep track of your pet’s appointment, vaccination, and medication history.
- Get reminders to book your pet care appointments through the app or by text or email. You can set other reminders yourself.
- Schedule and confirm appointments easily, 24/7, and, if you wish, you can also integrate the app with your phone’s calendar.
- Receive messages from your veterinarian about prescription pick-ups and post-surgery updates.
PetDesk can also help you at home:
- Set reminders for your pet’s recurring treatments and needs.
- Manage your pet’s veterinary, grooming, and boarding needs all in one place.
- Save favorite photos of your pet, or to document a problem.
- Take notes to keep in mind for your next pet care visit.
Earn Rewards By Caring For Your Pet
Apps can be convenient and can even be fun — but PetDesk is actually rewarding to use! Every time you come in for your appointments, you’re also earning rewards points you can redeem for freebies at BloomingPaws, such as:
- Super Baths
- Rabies Vaccine
Where can I get more information about PetDesk?
Pet parents can get more details about PetDesk from the FAQ page on the PetDesk website. Once you have PetDesk downloaded onto your phone, the FAQ page can also help to answer some questions about the app.
Don’t forget: You can always ask our staff for information on PetDesk!