For All Resort and Spa Pets
Our Carefree Guarantee provides free, on-site veterinary services if your pet becomes injured while in our care. The value of this free, emergency veterinary care is included in Resort and Spa fees. No other animal care business provides this free peace of mind!
What is covered:
- If your pet is injured while at our facility, we will arrange on-site treatment at the BloomingPaws Veterinary Clinic.
- Your pet is covered for a combined maximum of $300 for veterinary, surgical, or medical treatment.
- If we determine, in our sole discretion, that your pet cannot appropriately be treated at our Veterinary Clinic, then the “Carefree Guarantee” will pay for up to $300 of treatment at another facility that is approved by us in advance.
What is not covered:
- Pre-existing medical conditions. Examples include, but are not limited to, cancer, epilepsy, diabetes, hip dysplasia and congenital abnormalities.
- Pre-existing illness or injury. Please keep in mind that illnesses can have incubation periods of up to two weeks, so many illnesses are pre-existing.
- Behavioral issues
- Injuries resulting from pets in same family
- Irritated or sore paws due to intense play
- Fleas, ticks, or other parasites
- Diarrhea. Please keep in mind that diarrhea often occurs if your pet abruptly changes diet or gets excited from all the fun of group play.
Should a potential concern arise after departure we must be notified within 48 hours.