BloomingPaws has more than 40 employees.
Learn more about our expectations, benefits, and positions below.
We want team members:
- who are adaptable, self-motivated and creative
- who share our values
- who have a good work ethic
- who are passionate about their work with pets
We will provide:
- challenging career opportunities for personal and professional growth
- competitive compensation, including weekend differential pay
- perfect-attendance bonuses
- flexible schedules
- a retirement plan match of $1 for $1, up to 3% of your compensation
- paid time-off for FT employees, up to 2 weeks your first year
- supplemental health insurance and access to telehealth professionals
- multiple benefits for your personal pet
- managers & supervisors participate in a profit-sharing plan
- Be detail oriented. Our furry friends are depending on you to keep them safe.
- Have a love of all animals.
- Have fun!
- We are in the hospitality industry, so our team members must rotate working on holidays and weekends.
- Our workplace is moderately physically demanding: lots of walking, dogs barking, lifting of pets up to 25lbs, handling active pets and working with cleaning solutions.
Our Career Paths:
Grooming Salon & Spa
Animal Care Positions