BloomingPaws has more than 40 employees. Learn more about our expectations, benefits, and positions below.
We Want Team Members:
- who are adaptable, self-motivated and creative
- who share our values
- who have a good work ethic
- who are passionate about their work with pets
We Will Provide:
- challenging career opportunities for personal and professional growth
- competitive compensation, including weekend differential pay
- perfect-attendance bonuses
- flexible schedules
- a retirement plan match of $1 for $1, up to 3% of your compensation
- paid time-off for FT employees, up to 2 weeks your first year
- supplemental health insurance and access to telehealth professionals
- multiple benefits for your personal pet
- managers & supervisors participate in a profit-sharing plan
- Be detail oriented. Our furry friends are depending on you to keep them safe.
- Have a love of all animals.
- Have fun!
- We are in the hospitality industry, so our team members must rotate working on holidays and weekends.
- Our workplace is moderately physically demanding: lots of walking, dogs barking, lifting of pets up to 25lbs, handling active pets and working with cleaning solutions.
Our Career Paths
- Customer Service Rep.
- Customer Service Lead
- Office Manager
- Vet Customer Service Rep
- Veterinary Assistant
- Registered Vet Tech
- Resort Supervisor
- Clinic Coordinator
- Operations Manager
- General/Practice Manager
Grooming Salon & Spa
- Assistant Groomer/Bather
- Salon Manager
Animal Care Positions
- Animal Care Technician
- Animal Care Team Lead
- Group Play Guardian
- Group Play Guardian Lead
Please fill out the form below and a team member will be in touch with you for next steps.