— BLOOMINGPAWS IS CONTINUING TO OFFER
CURBSIDE CARE FOR VETERINARY PATIENTS
ALONG WITH IN-PERSON APPOINTMENTS —
FOR VETERINARY PATIENTS — WHAT TO DO UPON ARRIVAL FOR DROP-OFF AND PICK-UP:
- Contact a member of our customer service team when you arrive and inform them of your parking spot number — make sure you provide them with your cell phone number for communication.
- How to contact us:
Call our VETERINARY SERVICES phone number: ☎ 812-333-2273 (select option 2)
- After you contact us from your car, a member of our caring staff will retrieve your pet from your car for a curbside appointment or meet you and your pet at the door to accompany you and your pet into an exam room, etc.
- Do NOT leave the parking lot; a nurse will call you on your cell phone while you are in your vehicle to take a history.
- After the exam, a doctor or assistant will speak to you and then the receptionist will take your payment over the phone or in the exam room; your receipt will be emailed to you.
- For curbside, your pet will be returned to you in the parking lot.
- If you just need to pick up food or prescriptions for your pet, you must also call and then wait in your vehicle. After payment is processed, we will bring them out to you.
- We encourage you to use our on-line pharmacy during this time: visit us at https://bloomingpaws.vetsfirstchoice.com
ALL OTHER SERVICES ARE REMAINING CURBSIDE:
When you are dropping off or picking up a pet, please call our customer service phone number (☎ 812-330-7297 and select option 1) to give instructions or to pay for your services.
The care of your loved one remains our top priority.
Please be patient when waiting for replies to your texts or while waiting
to speak to one of our medical or customer service team members.
Thank you for your cooperation!
THE SERVICES OFFERED AT BLOOMINGPAWS:
Our full-service veterinary hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technology for a variety of pets, as well as exotic animals. Services we offer include: comprehensive laser surgery, digital radiology, an in-house diagnostic laboratory, and holistic treatment options. Learn more about our affordable Wellness Plans for cats and dogs of all ages!
Our #1 priority is your pet’s health and safety, so all dogs are evaluated by our trained staff before entering Group Play. There are separate indoor and outdoor play areas at BloomingPaws to match your dog’s size, age, temperament, and the weather. Activities include one-on-one time, and swimming in our Doggy Splash Pool.
At BloomingPaws, dog boarding options include Traditional Apartments, Premium Apartments with Outdoor Patios, Presidential Suites, Luxury Suites and many, many optional activities and services. Boarding options are also available for cats and some exotic pets.
BloomingPaws full-service dog & cat grooming services include baths, full spa treatments, shedless treatments, massages, and many more. Grooming add-on packages are also available. Become a Pampered Paw Loyalty member!
Thinking about adoption?
The Bloomington Animal Shelter is right across the street!
Find out more about how we work to support our local shelter.